عالماشي

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

MBC 4



Right, so does this mean that , we men, shouldn't watch the channel to begin with ? I mean the ad feature four women and it ends with (لكي طول الله عمرك ) fair enough, now whenever I surf the channels, and should there be a mistake where I tune in to MBC4, I flip the channel straight away but what bothers me the most is the stupid forms of this so called Hijab these

girls (notice not women) put on.. I mean honestly WTF?

Hijab is a way of life, it is a message you send out there.. It is not a scarf that is on your side on a bad-hair day!

Plus, there seems to be lots of materials used to cover the head, I should know (NO silly I do not wear Hijab but I sure put the headgear on *عقال + غترة and hey plus قحفية or طاقية depending on where you are from).

Point is : doesn't it bother you to have so much hanging up there? It looks, and do correct me if I am wrong, like it puts a lot of load on the neck! Has there been any chiropractor's consultation? But hey.. whenever I see the ad goes on I pick my مسباح and spin it counter clockwise going :

ويلك ياللي تعادينا يا ويلك ويل هي!

Then again.. that is just me!

2 Comments:

  • Lol check Enigma's post about this:

    http://paradoxicpages.blogspot.com/2005/11/one-hundred-and-one-ways-not-to-wear.html

    I agree Hijab is a way of life and a message .. and I am aginst making weird styles that doesnt fir the critira of Hijab (Exp. the hood!) .. But women like to personalise her way of dressing .. so inventing a way to wear hijab that is well covering everything isnt bad.

    By Blogger Arabian Princess, at 4:19 AM  

  • hehehehhe
    weeelik yalli t3adeena ya weelak weeel ha !!1
    that was funny man.
    but ya3ni 4 wemen(gurlz ya seedi) wearing 7ijab (whatever it is, or no matter how big it was) is better than showing 4 gurlz in swimming suits

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


>